Wow Shaan. It looks like you had a great time at the All Blacks. I like your New Zealand Flag.From Kate
Wow! Looks like you had a really good view from your seats!I really like your picture of the Haka :)
Hi Shaan, Wow, looks like you and Raneel had a great time. I wish I was there. Best wishes with your new blog.Point Chev Ba.
Hi Shaan – Looks like you had a great time at the rugby. I wish I could have joined you, as I love eating donuts and chips. I look forward to reading your blog. -Phojee
we had a good time at the all blacks
Cool bananas Shaan V! Are you going to be an All Black when you grow up? Who's your favourite All Black? See you soon!
Wow! Go The All Blacks! Did you do the haka? Love G Masi xx
Hi Shaan!Looks like you had a fun time at the rugby.Thats a cool photo of you holding the New Zealand flag.Love Nani
SHAAN VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good stuff buddy!
Thanks for putting the photos on my Blog Mum.From Shaan
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Hi shaanwow it looked like you had funwith your mum and raniilwas it fun
Hi Shaan,I really liked your photos .From Maya
WOW SHAAN,DID YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME?
Wow Shaan. It looks like you had a great time at the All Blacks. I like your New Zealand Flag.
ReplyDeleteFrom Kate
Wow! Looks like you had a really good view from your seats!
ReplyDeleteI really like your picture of the Haka :)
Hi Shaan, Wow, looks like you and Raneel had a great time. I wish I was there. Best wishes with your new blog.
ReplyDeletePoint Chev Ba.
Hi Shaan – Looks like you had a great time at the rugby. I wish I could have joined you, as I love eating donuts and chips. I look forward to reading your blog. -Phojee
ReplyDeletewe had a good time at the all blacks
ReplyDeleteCool bananas Shaan V! Are you going to be an All Black when you grow up? Who's your favourite All Black? See you soon!
ReplyDeleteWow! Go The All Blacks! Did you do the haka?
ReplyDeleteLove G Masi xx
Hi Shaan!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a fun time at the rugby.
Thats a cool photo of you holding the New Zealand flag.
Love Nani
SHAAN VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood stuff buddy!
Thanks for putting the photos on my Blog Mum.
ReplyDeleteFrom Shaan
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
ReplyDeleteHi shaan
ReplyDeletewow it looked like you had fun
with your mum and raniil
was it fun
Hi Shaan,I really liked your photos .
ReplyDeleteFrom Maya
WOW SHAAN,
ReplyDeleteDID YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME?