Translate

Sunday, 21 August 2011

I was Harry Potter!



On Friday 19th of August, we had a Book Character Parade at Grey Lynn School. I wanted to dress up like Harry Potter. I wore a shirt, a tie, a black cape, some black glasses and I carried a wand that had flashing lights. For the parade, we walked around the court so all the parents and family could see us in our costumes. I really liked the parade.

13 comments:

  1. We had a good time at the parade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaan V! You look JUST Like Harry Potter! I hope you had a good time at your parade! You look cool!

    Love G Masi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gee Masi,

      I knew you'd say that because you like Harry Potter.

      Shaan

      Delete
  3. Shaan V you look so cool dressed up at Harry! Shall we play Quidditch when i come back in December?

    Love Nee Masi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Shaan, you look just like Harry Potter, Well done.

    A big congratulations for scoring a goal on Saturday.

    Love Point Chev Ba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cool bro!

    Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Shaan - you make such a good Harry Potter! Keep up the photos on your blog as we love seeing them.

    Love Baphoi from Singapore xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool costume Shaan!!!!!

    Kaileshmama

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shaan,

    We really liked how you explained what you were wearing. We liked reading your recount. We also liked seeing the pictures of Ethan and Josh.

    We love your blog.

    From Room 2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shaan Potter! You look so cool dressed up!!!!!

    Trushamasi

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look super cool Shaan!

    Remember... Wingardium Leviosa!!

    Sairamasi xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Little Potter!... Looking cool bro! Peace in the Middle East!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE reading your blog Shaan V!! You make the best Harry Potter!!

    ReplyDelete