Translate

Sunday, 2 October 2011

RWC 2011 - Samoa vs South Africa + England vs Scotland

This week, we cheered for Samoa and South Africa on Friday, and Raneel and I made signs for both teams. The score was 13-5 to South Africa.

On Saturday, Mum and G Masi went to England vs Scotland at Eden Park. The score was 16-12 for England. Raneel and I put red facepaint on Mum and G Masi - we did a red cross for England. Mum painted a red cross on our faces as well.




Mum also bought some Car Flags for us too.


Here are some pictures that Mum took at Eden Park.



3 comments:

  1. Cool face painting boys! I would love to come and join you for some face painting in the school holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Shaan! When are you coming back to our house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarika Masi does lots of face painting too! She does really cool face painting! I liked the posters you and Rango made! Mum and I had lots of fun at the rugby!

    Love G Masi xx

    ReplyDelete