Translate

Saturday, 14 January 2012

Westgate Bowling!


On Tuesday 27 Dec and Thursday 29 Dec (Kisu Mama's birthday), we went to Westgate Bowling. On Tuesday, we went with Neemasi, Sairamasi and Mahinmama. On the 1st game I got 71, the 2nd game I got 82. When we played Mini Golf on hole 4 there is a pipe where you can get a hole in one. On hole 8 The people who got a hole in one were Raneel, Mum and Mahinmama.

On Kisumama's Birthday I got 71. The people who were there were Bharti Kaki, Missy Masi, Jaidin Mama, Zayde Mama, Shay, Jiya, Kiran Mama, Preeti Mami, Ani Masi, Mike Masa, G Masi, Nayan Mama, Kisumama, Neemasi, Thakor Aja, Big Aji and Rukhki Aji. After bowling I had lunch. I had hot chocolate, ham and cheese pizza, fish and chips and a chocolate sundae....it was so yummy!












5 comments:

  1. Hi Shaan!

    Westgate bowling was so much fun, but i didnt get as many strikes as i do in Wii bowling!!:-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shaan,

    Looks like you had a fun time bowling! What a great score. You will have so much to write about when you get back to school and to tell your new teacher Bryan. I bet he would love to hear about all the fun things you have been doing.

    See you in a few weeks!
    From Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Shaan, I love these new photos, looks like you had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raneel (Shaan's brother)10 April 2012 at 17:38

    I hade a fun time at westgate bowling

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHAAN V IS THE MASTER!!

    ReplyDelete