Yesterday Raneel, Nana, Nani, Nyah, Mum, Dad and I went to Rainbow's End. It was a 4 hour surprise and Raneel and I didn't know that we were going there. On the log flume Nana and I went in the Liverpool log flume. Inside the cave we saw all the gold. There was a big waterfall that the log goes down fast and then, "SPLASH" the water goes into our flume.
We also went on the family karts and Nana and I got the gold medal. On the family karts the passenger is on the left side and on the right side is the driver. The passenger needs to be more than 80 cm and to drive you need to be more than 150 cm. On the kart it said Seat belts always on. Mum, Nyah and Nani watched Dad, Raneel, Nana and I on each ride.
On the arcade games we got 45 tickets, I got 1 dairy milk chocolate and 2 Freddo chocolates and Raneel got a duck stamp. Dad and Nana went on the roller coaster too. I waved to Nana and Dad but they didn't want to wave because they were scared and the Roller Coaster was too fast. I had a hot dog with tomato sauce and I had a chocolate ice cream. That day was a massive day and I really want to go back there again.
Wow Shaan - what a cool day! I went to Rainbows End when I was a little girl - do they still have the Pirates Ship and the Dodgem cars?
ReplyDeleteShaan V rainbows end is so cool!! Last time i went there was with Ani masi and we went on the roller coaster 14 times!!!
ReplyDeleteI really want to come with you when you go again, it looks like such a fun place to go to.
ReplyDeleteYou little rascal..I wasn't scared!!
ReplyDeleteNana
it looks like you had alot of fun on all of the rides why didnt you go on the farefall its so FUN!!!! atleast you injoyed your selfs
ReplyDelete