Translate

Monday, 17 December 2012

My Rep Game for Grafton Cricket Club (Year 3)

Two weeks ago, on Sunday, I had my first Rep Game at Devenport Domain. In my Cricket trials, they chose 8 people and I was one of them. My team was Grafton Year 3 Rep Team and the 8 people who were in my team were playing North Shore Cricket Club.

Both teams batted for 16 overs. After each 4 overs another 2 batsmen come on the pitch and bat. After 8 overs the batting team have batted, 2 batsmen from the other team bat. My team which was Grafton Year 3 Rep Team thrashed North Shore by 125 runs! The score was 186 for Grafton Year 3 Rep Team and 61 for North Shore Cricket Club. We got 98 in an innings and after 2 innings North Shore Cricket Club got 61. We should've won by an innings and by 37 runs. I also got Player of the Day - I was very excited about that!

For my bowling stats were Overs: 2 Maidens: 0 Runs: 13 Wickets: 1 Economy Rate: 6.5. My batting was 27 runs and my boundaries were 4 four's. I got 16 runs in boundary. Sam for my team got Outstanding effort for his bowling. His bowling was Overs: 2 Maidens: 0 Runs: 3 Wickets: 4. I felt ecstatic for getting Player of the Day for my Rep Game.







2 comments:

  1. Good work Shaan!

    Those were some great stats :) Keep it up!

    Love,

    Mikemasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey Lynn Ba and Dada26 December 2012 at 18:59

    Amazing results Shaan, well done on getting 'Man of the Match' for your rep team, you are an excellent player with a great attitude. You make us proud all the time.

    ReplyDelete