On the 15th of December in 2012, it was my last game for Grafton Taylor. We played the Parnell Chimpanzees at Shore Road in Parnell.
We were bowling first. On my last ball of my first over, I screamed and said "HOWZAT!" and my coach which was Hamish's Dad first but it changed to Lucas's dad gave it out. Then on my first ball of my second over, I got another wicket.
My bowling stats were Overs: 2 Maidens: 0 Runs: 3 Wickets: 2 Economy Rate: 1.50. Then we batted. Luke (who was on a holiday at Australia), was batting with me at the last 2 batsmen. I made 31 runs which was my highest score for 2012. My team which was Team Taylor won 117 to 61. Taylor which was my team won by 56 runs.
I was joint Player of the Day with Thomas. At the end we had a team photo. I was excited because I got Player of the Day twice in 2012.
RANEEL's blog post:
On the 15th of December 2012 it was Shaan's (I call him bhai, which means "brother" in Gujarati) last game of the season. Shaanbhai was joint player of the day with Thomas. Dad gave me some practise with batting and bowling.
Looked like you would get 50 or 100.
ReplyDeleteAnother fun day for for you and Raneel. Both great cricket players.
ReplyDelete