Translate

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Eden Park Open Day!

On the 10th of February, we went to Eden Park for the Eden Park Open Day. It started at 10am and finished at 3pm. We watch Indiance performing their dances, we played cricket with Craig Cachopa and Lou Vincent, we also played soccer with some big boys, shot a netball in the hoop with the Northern Mystics and we shot rugby balls in the goal with the Warriors. We also got some ice cream from the Tip Top bucket. At the end of the day, we played on the bouncy castle, got some chips, Raneel got some shaved ice and I got mini donuts. Our day was :the best we had.

Raneel's post:
On the 10th of February it was the Eden Park Open Day. First we played cricket and soccer and we kicked the Rugby ball to the Rugby post. And we played hockey. Dad and I went in to the changing rooms. Dad took a photo of me sitting in the spaces where Sonny Bill Williams and Piri Weepu sit and their t-shirts were hanging up. When we played hockey I put the goalkeeper gear on.










1 comment:

  1. You are both going to be sporting super stars!

    Rango, are you going to be a goal keeper like Dad, Nana, Suresh Kaka and I? We can give you some good tips next year when you play hockey!

    Gee Masi xx

    ReplyDelete