Point Chev Ba and Dada took us there and in the 2 wedding cars we saw Trushamasi and Pramodmama in both, Pramodmama was wearing a white "kafni" (boy's Indian outfit) and a red scarf. Trushamasi was wearing a red and white sari and a "chanlo" (Indian tikka or dot on forehead). Then Pramodmama was walking in the hall.
A couple of minutes later, Raneel and I walked in with Mum before Trusha Masi down the aisle. After that we sat down and watched what the wedding ceremony. We had those speeches from Mota Mama, Kailesh mama, and Usha Mum (Trusha Masi's godmother). After that we had lunch and we went home for a couple of hours.
In the evening, we had the second wedding (civil wedding) of Trushamasi and Pramodmama. We went under the Harbour Bridge to the Royal NZ Yacht Squadron. Raneel and I had a special job to do for Trushamasi - we had to carry the rings. We made planes out of Lego to put them in - Trushamasi loves planes!
Then we were having dinner in the Hall Room. We were sitting on table number 4. We had Me, G Masi, Mikemasa, Hu Ba and Dada, Raneel, Mum and Dad. I had Fish and Chips, hot ham and rice for dinner. This chef was making the yummy hot ham for our dinner and I just liked the hot ham all the time. Our Fish and Chips was yummy and our whole dinner was the best. Then we had the speeches.
After that we had dessert and then we had some dancing. Raneel and I had lots of fun dancing with everyone - there was Bollywood music and English music. We had a great time at Trushamasi and Pramodmama's wedding!
Here are a few photos from the day before:
You and Raneel were definitely the "BEST" dancers at the wedding that night.
ReplyDeleteThank you for mentioning me in your blog :)
Kaileshmama
I agree with Kaileshmama!
ReplyDeleteYou were both really good dancers! I had lots of fun dancing with you all!
Love Gee Masi
x