On the 30th of April, it was Pt Chev Ba's birthday. We had Fish & Chips for dinner and Dad, Nana and Fuaji and Raneel had KFC. In the evening on Pt Chev Ba's birthday and on May the 3rd, Raneel, Riya and I have done 2 puppet shows at Pt Chev Ba and Dada's house.
I had a very fun time with Riya and Rohan coming to Auckland because it was awesome.
Raneel's comments:
Riya and Rohan came to Auckland from Singapore. We played cafe's.We made the orders for the Parents. Riya and I baked the food. On Ba's Birthday for dinner I had KFC Chicken pieces and gravy. Before that we played outside in the party room. We played Darts in the party room. Riya and Rohan came to our House. We played LEGO Chima
Cool photos Shaan!
ReplyDeleteCan you get Mum to email them to me?
Have a good day at school,
Love Baphoi x
Cool photos and looks like you all had one big party.
ReplyDeleteHi Shaan
ReplyDeleteI think your blog is awesome it sounded like you had a great time
How many days did they stay for.
like your photos love your blog bye.