Translate

Saturday, 15 October 2011

Our walk on the Fan Trail!

Today we went to visit our new cousin again and she was having a big sleep! She woke up just before we were ready to go and I got to have a hold! She is very cute!



After our dinner, we went for a walk up the road to see the Wales and France fans on the Fan Trail on their way to Eden Park. We got some face painting done. I had 2 French flags on my cheeks and Raneel had 2 Welsh flags on his cheeks. We also won a red Coca Cola beanie each, which the man said were made from recycled bottles! We also saw some big smiley face balloon people and we saw the big Rugby World Cup bus!







5 comments:

  1. Wow Shaan, looks like you had a wicked night! I like your face painting.

    Annita Masi

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your face paint looks so cool! Your red beanies look cool too! You will need black and white face paint today!

    Love G Masi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a great day! Your face looks really good. I really like Raneel's red shoes too. Love Baphoi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

    ReplyDelete
  5. cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

    ReplyDelete