On Monday 20th February 2012, Raneel started school. Gail is Raneel's teacher. We walk to school on Mondays and Fridays. The first day he started he got to bring Buddy Bear home. Raneel is a star at reading and maths. When I have been sick, Raneel has been a good boy when I had my 2 days off school. I sometimes look after Raneel at morning tea and lunchtime. You have 20 minutes out at morning tea time. We have 55 minutes out at lunch for a break.
Raneel was very tired on his first - he fell asleep on the sofa after school! After dinner and his shower, he had to do his homework with Buddy Bear. I like having Raneel at school with me.
Raneel looks very happy at school especially with his big brother Shaan looking after him.
ReplyDeleteHi Shaan,
ReplyDeleteIt is great that you are looking after Raneel at school. What a lovely big brother! Gail says he is such a star and that he is a good reader like you.
From Kate