Translate

Monday, 16 April 2012

Super Rugby Blues vs Sharks

On Friday we went to Eden Park to watch the Super Rugby match Auckland Blues against the African Sharks. When the Sharks scored the first try we were on TV but we were a little fuzzy. After the game when the Sharks won 23-29 we met Ma'a Nonu, Rudie Wulf, Benson Stanley, Keven Mealamu, Rene Ranger and Piri Weepu. I said"Keep calm! Piri's on"to Piri Weepu. At the end, we had a photo of the players and some of them signed my Blues flag. There was also a big pirate who gave us some gold chocolate coins. We were sitting right at the front in the East Stand near the tryline.


















5 comments:

  1. WOW SHAAN - that is great - you and Raneel are soooo lucky to have photos with all these great players!

    That would never happen in Singapore - I doubt they even have a Rugby team!

    Love Baphoi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great story Shaan!

      I really liked the photos and it was so cool having you guys over to our house after the game :)

      Love,

      Mikemasa

      Delete
  2. Wow, you guys are so lucky!! Looks like you had lots of fun at the rugby!

    I haven't seen you guys for ages, think i'd better come over for some weekend waterbombs soon!

    Love Sairamasi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had the best seats, so lucky. You have got a wonderful Dad and Mum taking you to all these things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Shaan!!! How lucky are you! I can't believe you got to meet all of those famous rugby players. What a clever thing to say to Piri Weepu. I bet he thought you were funny!! You should come and tell me all about it on Thursday.

    From Kate

    ReplyDelete